Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Friday, July 2, 2021

Happy Independence Day!

       


                         

I've posted this photo before, as it is a favorite.  A lot has changed but not your appetite for Menasha history.  Thank you for that!  I'll be back on Tuesday, July 6th.  Have a great and safe holiday weekend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I think I've solved the email problem.  Your emails should be moved without your intervention shortly.  But if you find you are not receiving the posts, let me know. Please give it a day or so for things to right themselves, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. May I please amend the greeting? "Happy Independence Day" Every country has a 4thy of July, but this great land is special in having Independence, which we celebrate this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wally, point well taken. I have amended the title of this post.

    ReplyDelete