Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Atomic Drop

July 2, 1980, Neenah-Menasha Daily Northwestern

I will admit, I had never heard the term "atomic swing" and I am having no luck finding another one on the internet, save for a Swedish pop group with that name.  And yes, this was in the former Town of Menasha, but close enough.  

I am still working on a replacement routine to allow you to have the blog posts sent to your email, for those of you who signed up in the past to access the blog that way.  I will have an announcement in the coming days about what to do.  I am certainly not a programmer so I may not have the bugs worked out as of yet.  In the meantime, you might want to bookmark the blog as a favorite so you are not shut out from daily posts while I work this email thing out.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment