Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Starting Year Seven

Wow!  It's an exciting two days here at the blog.  First, yesterday brought the release of my new book and now today marks my sixth anniversary here.  I started this blog in 2012 to promote my book, Menasha, which was coming out in June of that year, by featuring photos and stories that were not represented in the book. Over time, the blog took on a life of its own and now features over 1450 blog posts over those years.  We've covered everything from the historic to the frivolous and some things that were just caught in-between.  On this anniversary day, I thank you wholeheartedly for your interest and support over the years.  Your interactions, requests, and commentary have helped me keep this a joy to work on every day.

4 comments:

  1. Can't thank you enough for your dedication to keeping alive the history of Menasha and Ninah. I fondly remember visiting relatives in both cities as a child. Best wishes and please don't wait six years for another book. W.T. Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realized in my haste to communicate my sincere appreciation for all of your tireless efforts to keep the history of Menasha and Neenah alive I misspelled Neenah. My apologies for such a gross error since I know the correct spelling. Again, Best wishes! W.T. Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mr. Door. I appreciate the sentiments nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your posts. My Grandparents moved here about 1900. They lived on 1st ST and the house was in the family until 1986 when my Aunt Mary Corry died. Your posts show me what it was like when my Mom was young. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete