Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Monday, April 23, 2018

A Big Day! (For Me)

Today is the official release day of my second book, Neenah and Menasha: Twin Cities of the Fox Valley.  This book uses picture postcards from my personal collection to examine the history of the Twin Cities as they were represented during the "Golden Age" of postcards.  I am giving a talk at the Menasha Public Library on Sunday afternoon, April 29th at 2 pm and I will have books for sale afterwards.  Please see the flyer reproduced below.





Please feel free to bring in your own postcards if you like.  My book is available now for order at the web site below, or come out to see me on April 29th. The book will also be available at local retailers in the Fox Valley yet to be determined.  I hope to see you there!
https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/Products/9781467128261

2 comments:

  1. Being from menasha, I have to ask.......how much is admission to this event?

    You see, the nuns at St. John's taught us the first thing to ask is how much it cost to get in. Then they would reinforce that mass is free, showing us cheap Polish and German kids what a great deal mass is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, it's absolutely free. The only cost is to listen to me drone on....

    ReplyDelete