Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MHS Centennial Grads

May 19, 1975 NM Northwestern
 
Forty years ago today, the Northwestern published this list of upcoming MHS grads, an extra special list as it marked the centennial year commencement exercises for the high school.  Exciting, too, for me, in that this was the year I also graduated, though from St. Mary's.  But I grew up with a lot of the names on this list, I had had many of them as classmates through the grade school years.  As I approach my own 40th high school reunion later this summer, my hat's off to all of them; I hope all their lives have been as gratifying as the promise they anticipated on their graduation day. 

1 comment:

  1. I went to that graduation ceremony with a cousin to see her best friend graduate. Thanks for presenting this article for so many of us to enjoy. Hopefully we see the promise of another great book on Menasha.

    HLS

    ReplyDelete