Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Just Relaxin'

April 4, 1967, Twin City News-Record
I think I remember that storeroom, but what caught my eye really was the, what we'd call today, "retro" rabbit ears and console TV. I know as well as you do that this was state-of-the-art in 1967 and viewing at that time was limited to the three channels emanating from Green Bay.  They're probably watching a soap opera, even though it says they're watching news.

And just in case you really wanted to read that news article from yesterday, here it is in its rightful format.  (Hope you didn't get a stiff neck in trying to read it as presented.)

1 comment:

  1. 2, 5, 11 and 36 but 36 was fuzzier than the others and it had very few decent programs. I don't have any channels now that I know that TV is ALL globalist propaganda. They couldn't pay me to watch.

    ReplyDelete