Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Monday, April 24, 2023

Happy Anniversary!


Can you believe it's been 11 years since this journey began?  Yep, April 24, 2012 was the very first entry in this blog, cobbled together to promote the Menasha book I wrote in conjunction with the Menasha Historical Society.  Since that day, we've had our share of history and hilarity, boring details and inane activity about the little city we all love.  But through it all, you've stuck with me.  Thanks for being faithful readers of my little tome.  

As always, I feature the very first photograph shown in this blog, my favorite Prospector Days postcard.  This is post number 2,614.  Wow!  Here's to the future as we begin year number 12.  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for 11 years of interesting and amusing tidbits and commentary to start my day, David! Your Menasha blog is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, Thanks for all the good memories and fun of seeing Menasha as truly a special place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh, I'm from Neenah but I love your blog, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy your Menasha history blog. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the memories Dave!

    ReplyDelete