Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Friday, November 18, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 26, 1968, Neenah-Menasha Daily Northwestern

Here's wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving and hoping that what's on your table rivals what was on the Hotel Menasha's menu back in 1968.   Please take some time to reflect on all the blessings bestowed upon our lives, big and small.  For myself, I give my sincerest thanks to you.  Your generous enthusiasm for Menasha history inspires me to seek out more and more interesting aspects of this great town of ours to share with you. 

I am taking a hiatus from the blog for about a week so I will see you again come the week of November 28th.  Please accept my best wishes to you for a joyous holiday.  I wish you family, fellowship, and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment