Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Monday, February 7, 2022

Ample Praise


Neenah Daily Times, February 1, 1895
Seeing how this was a Neenah newspaper, it is eye opening to see how complimentary the editor is to Menasha in what is obviously a chamber of commerce-like endorsement of the two communities.  Perhaps this was for the benefit of visiting readers of the newspaper.  Menasha gets the lion's share of praise in this instance.  I'm guessing it was a gentleman's agreement between the city's papers since I've seen Neenah take most of the praise between the two cities in other editions of this newspaper.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vision has improved greatly after my eye surgery on January 4th.  I had a partially detached retina, which, if left untreated, would have left me blind in my left eye.  My vision now is at 20/25, so obviously I have mended well.  Thanks so much for all the well wishes and support.  You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment