Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Friday, September 14, 2012

End of the Week


No story here.  Just a simple street view of Menasha in the 1970s that evokes another time and another place.  (I think that yellow car is a Ford Pinto.) 

I saw this the other day and although I don't usually like these sorts of lists, I thought it fit the mood I'm in. 

You know if you are from a small town if:

School gets canceled for state events.
Your teachers calls you by your older siblings names.
Your teachers remember when they taught your parents.
You were ever in the Homecoming parade.
It was cool to date someone from the neighboring town.
You can’t help but date a friend’s ex-girlfriend.
You had senior skip day.
You can name everyone you graduated with.
The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
You wore your letter jacket after your 19th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment