Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Happy Anniversary (Belatedly)

As John Lennon is attributed as saying, "life happens when you are making other plans."  Well, folks, I must have been planning a blue streak last week because I failed to even notice that this blog celebrated its 12th anniversary last Wednesday!  I cannot believe that, nor even believe I've been doing this for that long.  Needless to say, I feel sheepish and even wondered if I should mention it.  But, per my usual habit, I shall post what I do every year, my favorite Menasha postcard and the very first one offered on this blog..


As I have been reminded by my critics, this is a niche business yet my discerning readership appreciates it for what it is.  So let me, once again, offer my great appreciation for your reading my blog over the last twelve years. You've kept me going all this time.  As we continue along in our the thirteenth year, let me emphasize that I DO so value your interest, your questions, and your support for all you do for me.  And that extends to your Facebook posts, private emails, and suggestions for new topics.  THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Love that photo, every time I see it! Happy Anniversary, David! This blog is the best complement to my morning cup of coffee--even better than a Manderfield's cruller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts. You are a great source of pride for Menasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dave. Enjoy the history.

    ReplyDelete