Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Friday, March 1, 2024

Gym Rats

March 17, 1972, Twin City News-Record

There's something about physical activities like this while wearing street clothes that doesn't seem too appealing to me.  But I'm looking at it from an adult perspective and I guess kids don't care, as they get to expend some excess energy and it IS better than sitting at a desk all day. Heck, I'm sure I would have welcomed the activity when I was their age.  I wonder if any of this inspired these students to go further in gymnastics.

(You may have heard a little something about Menasha's year long sesquicentennial birthday celebration.  Well, Menasha City Hall is having a 1-hour presentation on March 5th to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Menasha becoming a city. I heard a rumor that there'll be cake at the end of the presentation.  I'd be there if I could.  Consider this your reminder.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment