Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Friday, December 22, 2017

Double Duty

December 26, 1985, Neenah-Menasha Daily Northwestern
Even Santa does extra duty in his off time, leaving the toy making to the elves while he ventures to Menasha to fill a badly needed crossing guard position.  (Sure glad he has our interests at heart.           
                                                                                        
At this time, let me offer my thanks for your continued interest and support in making this blog a success.  I will take a short break, but I will return after the New Year.  Until then, my heartfelt wish is that your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this season and with love and peace throughout the coming year.  Have the happiest of holidays and the merriest of Christmases.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you David, and the fondest of New Years wishes. We readers really appreciate your research and musings. In my opinion, you should receive a key to menasha and have a locker named in your honor at the Jefferson park pool.

    ReplyDelete