Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Spring Art Show

May 7, 1975, Twin City News-Record
Most of us have been on both ends of this transaction, either being the nervous student, looking for parental approval at what we created in class, or the proud parent, ready for anything.  For me, I remember the eighth grade science fair at St. Mary's where my partner and I took third place with our snappy project, "Shock Waves of the Atmosphere."  Sometime, I'll have to dig that one out.  

2 comments:

  1. Who took first if you didn't? My partner GB and I did ours on latent fingerprints and recovery. We did not place in spite of my mother's frantic typing at the last minute of the report portion. I found this to be a basis for my career. Thanks for the memory Dave.

    Mike B

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be revealed tomorrow, my friend. But I AM impressed that your project led you to your career. Can't say that mine did that, lol.

    ReplyDelete