Pages

Downtown 1958

Downtown 1958

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Mom on the right with her older sister Marcy.  Notice the pump in the background.

Mom on the left with her cousins.

Today would have been my mother's 100th birthday, had she lived to that ripe old age.  She's been gone for over twelve years now, but I didn't want this moment to go unnoticed. She was a lifelong resident of Menasha and was even born in the house whose steps she was sitting on. I started this blog and wrote the books after she'd left us. I like to think she would have enjoyed what I did.  

3 comments:

  1. I know she would have loved this blog. Believe it or not today would have been my mother's 88 birthday and has been gone 13 years already. Keep up the good work on this "project". I enjoy it.
    Thanks old grade school buddy.
    Mike B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike, for the kind words. You're a good friend.

    ReplyDelete